Monday 19 September 2011

Do the 5 day drag once more

worst escalator story, slow news dayDreamt of the games on FRIV. Got to school just as the bell was going.
Went to the park afterwards as we hadn't arranged any friend visits and met a Year 2 Otter with a football. I'd taken my Pterodactyl-transformer so played with that until the bigger boys had stopped footballing and joined in. He tried to get me to play rugby, it was exactly the same but with more falling over, we were both naturals!
transformer pterodactyls don't have 4x4 wheelsTried to get more conkers off the tree by throwing a stick, problem is, the stick always seems to come back in my direction and I spent more time avoiding being hit by a stick than gathering conkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.