Thursday 7 July 2011

Look at what you could have won

tweeting about a fire in a building
strong-arm pitcher bransbury park barclays spaces for sport Looking a bit rainy for football, but it worked out just fine.
We were first there and warmed up with tennis balls. I ululate the famous war cry "fire meteors" and throw the ball nowhere near him, then he does a gentle off-break lob onto my head and I have to catch it before it hits my nose.

The teachers made us do all sorts of training exercises and we only got a 5 minute match at the end, shame I let in so many goals or we could have won.


waiting for the instructor bransbury park portsmouth faith and football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.