Monday 18 July 2011

Does not compute

duck head, japanese cuisine
I'm told it's July. So why am I wearing a raincoat? Is it karma? El Nino? El Nina? Payback for crimes committed in one of my 162 previous lives? So many possibilities, I should probably sacrifice a blueberry and a lego soldier to myself just in case.....
No chance of parks or bikes today - but that coincided with my first real homework. Bud tortured me by sitting down with me for nearly an hour and he didn't help a bit. I had to do it all myself. But now it seems I can read and answer questions and write the answers down properly (even if I did have to copy the word Wednesday). And Oh yes, we spent a lot of time laughing and I enjoyed every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.