Friday 29 July 2011

The game's afoot! So leg it.....

The Archbishop of Canterbury & the Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as English Weather. Rather than offend a sizeable proportion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as:- Muslim Weather. (partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite)
Today was day 2 at the excellent "Fit For Sport" at the Mountbatten Centre. I recommend it to Puddlers and others, and I asked when I could go back. I was the youngest kid by lots but got a certificate and a T-shirt for being so groovy (I mean it, it wasn't for winning anything). Today we played football on the pitches by the sea, made paper airplanes, I got "Dumbo" read to me, and I went swimming for ages which is pretty well all I want to do at the moment. Plus I reckon that Steph would be my girlfriend if I was 20 years older. Here's me sitting on one of the Robot Wars Bots, it's very scary with a mallet, chopper/grabber and loads of spikes and red eyes. I had to make absolutely sure it wasn't plugged in before I was prepared to go anywhere near it, in case I pressed a button by mistake and it activated and went on a killing and chopping rampage. ("Would you know this death robot if it attacked you again? Would you be able to pick it out of a robo-lineup?")
As I left the building, the summer hols started for real. The game's afoot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.