Tuesday 11 February 2014

Pouring oil on Troubled Daughters

military blunder funny fail howitzer artillery unit make a big mistakeLeft Grandad to it and left for school. The weather was quite ambitious again so I commandeered a lift in the Popsmobile which is structurally similar to the Popemobile but without the fanatic-proofed glass. Meant I didn't need the wellies I'd carefully put on.
childs joined up handwriting practice sea lifeGrandad managed to drive home through the storm still looking like a penguin and scared some children in HomeBase (while buying lampshades) into the bargain, always a good move.
Then it was the usual frenzy of guitar lesson, gymnastics and stuffing food in my face against the clock. I look forward to being an adult when I will have all the time in the world to waste.
I have another wobbly tooth. Thing is, the last one took 3 months to detach and a second followed it within a couple of days. Teeth are unpredictable creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.