Monday 3 February 2014

Coming Unstuck

funny fox 13 follow up news fail caption illiterate parentClarke got triple detention today! I didn't know there was such a thing. Perhaps if he rugby-tackles Harry to get the football again, he might actually get punished!
Anyway, I was doing show'n'tell about the Eiffel Tower that I'd left at home and Miss M said O who are you then, don't recognise you with yer fancy hairdo, and Erin shouted out "It's Code 3!" and I had to explain about getting lost in West Quay shopping centre.
solvent abuse can kill glue adhesive section b+q hardware storeLittle do I know it's an evil capitalist plot to imbue me with enough life-experience and caution to avoid it happening for real.
Stopped off to get some more glue, it says solvent abuse can kill so we told the glue it was a stupid poo-head that we hated and it didn't kill us at all.
Ben came round to discuss football cards and suggested I stick my fingers in my cheeks and make a grin like the Joker and then say "Bucking". Well, you can't speak properly like that, it's a wonder Batman ever understood him, and it came out phucking, which is pointless 'cos it's not a word.
Then at Cubs our teams competed to make the most stable tower out of newspaper to hold up an egg and his team won. The same 2 Scouts that were fund-raising at the Awards ceremony have challenged us to get as many 20p coins as we can into a tube of Smarties, best wins a prize. OK so we all worked out that you can get more in if you eat the Smarties but I wonder if we'll get the 20p coins back again.

1 comment:

  1. HI IAM A HUMAN NOT A ROBOT IN THE PHOTO ARE YOU MEANT TO BE GLUING YOUR LIPS TOGETHER IF YOU LEAVE THEM TO DRY FOR 24 HOUR THEY WILL BE STUCK FOREVER

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.