Friday 1 April 2011

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant

using a hammer and chisel to smooth off brickwork
 HoliMoli! Alertimentos! (2 of my favourite words) The weekend is here at last! To celebrate Bud and I went into the back garden to do cosmetic minor modifications on the bonfireplace. This meant chipping away the hardened dribbles of concrete and smoothing it all down. He did the outside with a 2 1/2 pound lump hammer and a cold chisel, then I did the inside because I can fit in it. In fact, he's right, we'll be able to incinerate 3 kids at once in here. Other Puddleparents may use this as a threat. funeral pyre ready to go, kiln rebuilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.