Friday 8 April 2011

Not licensed for human consumption

oral church, most powerful position is on your kneesHere comes the sun - and the holidays!
I found a 4-leaved clover in the park today
there was 1 leaf missing off it - but that's OK
Everybody seemed to be out or busy this afternoon so I played golf and football in the garden with Bud until I was laughing so much I expelled gas uncontrollably from both ends at once and got hiccups. He planted everything there was to plant and even moved the giant cacti: he got severely prickled and started bleeding. At least 2 spines were left embedded: I asked him if I could see his prick but he just laughed. Adults, eh? Who'd have them.
paved garden path washing line and b+q wendy house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.