Monday 4 April 2011

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves

It's probably a good idea to get back to school, all the excitement of the weekend may be bad for me. Only 1 week to go and it's holidays!
warning sign doesn't help, left behind of the blacksheepIn the afternoon we put up a climbing frame for my beans. Bud tied some plastic chicken wire fencing stuff to the big drainpipe and some nails sticking out of our wall. The highest string only goes up to 12 feet or so above ground level but it'll do. I helped by balancing a bamboo stick, 3 small plastic chairs, a spade and a concrete tortoise with only 1 remaining leg on the green table where he was working so it all came crashing down whenever he came down to get more string. I believe that my actions lifted his spirits and were a valuable contribution.
OK, so Bonnie Prince Charlie isn't going to leg it round our gaff and dole out the design awards for outstanding contribution to beanpole aesthetics but you've got to work with what you've got and I bet you we'll get loads of quality beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.