Sunday 13 September 2015

The Nerf is Not Enough

montezuma chocolate emporium chichesterGot up, played Minecraft. Forced into going shopping so stayed in the café and read Harry Potter rather than help shop. Jof got a Nerf Gun for the school fayre and I said I wanted it.
Watched Minecraft videos. Jof wanted me to help make my homework (Viking house) so I spludged the paint until she did it for me.
Played Minecraft. Jof demanded I do some housework in return for the Nerf Gun, I mean we are talking dusting here. So I realised I didn't value the Gun that much (not en-Nerf) and played Minecraft instead.
german 1 pfennig nazi swastika emblemHere is what remains of the super-fancy chocolate Jof got from the highly hoity shop in Chichester, and here is one of the smaller coins I got from the Leprosy Mission yesterday. It has the special badge that was only issued in the 1930s and 1940s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.