Sunday 20 September 2015

It's Better to Burn out ...

eagle and swastika minted coins wartime nazi pfennigsYet another pyjama day. I could seriously get used to this. Jof managed to call for a bacon sandwich in bed and some emergency chocolate fingers by noon but gave up at 2 and went back to bed.
That gave Bud and I the chance to eat pizza and watch Highlander again, there can be only one unless you watch it twice. I saw no need to get dressed and had to be told to read a book after 5 hours of Minecraft but at least I spent some time learning my Chimney Urchin lines. So for no other reason, here is a picture of the latest additions to my coin collection, thanks ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.