Monday 21 March 2011

Woke up this morning and found myself dead (Hendrix)

wrong kind of church, wet and ready
Perhaps I should have gone to bed before 9pm.
Today is dentist day, my first time under the lights. Bud tells me that all they do is count your teeth but then he did make some humorous drilling noises and actions so we'll have to see.

It was easy!! He counted my teeth as promised - I have 20 (not sure if that's good or bad) and they're in good shape. I had a quick play on the going up and down chair and that was it. Even better - they said I didn't have to pay as I'm only 5 so Bud says that's at least 3 chimneys I don't have to clean this evening.
They said I can go back in half a year and they'll see if I've grown any more teeth since today. They had my middle name down as Munro and my birthday wrong, but what's a case of mistaken identity between friends? They had the Doctor's address wrong as well but I didn't have the heart to tell them.....
checkup in the dentist's chair for the first timeOf course, having passed my dental exam I had a de facto green light to porg out on as much chocolate as poss.
Last week I got most het up when Bud allowed Erin to share my prize choc bunny from LIDL. We went back at the weekend to get a replacement that was unsullied by female fingers (and actually to get Bud's beer). But instead I chose a choc chicken with a nestful of eggs installed below. This was the choc frenzy I embarked upon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.