Wednesday 2 March 2011

A total eclipse of the brain

staircase constructio fail, built into false ceiling
Show and Tell at school today. I'm taking in the bike medal (stabiliser-free at 4 years and 1 month), don't think I've showed it before.
After school I inspected the builder's handiwork and declared it unfinished. red metal park bench milton park portsmouth
Bud was in a rush to get me out in the sunshine so we nipped down to the park where I met Leyton and Ingrid from my class and a few others from my school. It was nice but not the same as with the Puddlers, so I sat alone on a bench and chomped my way through a bag of supplies.
recreation park milton in winterThen, it was the same when the JoniBobs and Ben arrived. We did the usual playing and eating combo until my bowels threatened and we had to go. Once we got home I didn't need to go any more, I guess I have the intestinal control of a 5 year-old.
I'm glad that Wednesday Park has been resurrected, it was great last summer when you could always count on a gathering. It's not happened during the long cold dark windy winter but that's only fair - apart from the snow days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.