Sunday 27 March 2011

The Man from the Ministry

washing the car, child slave labourToday the Man from the Ministry stole an hour of my life without asking.
I was due to go on a bike ride but at the last minute I changed my mind and went shopping instead. It's quite normal to have a quiet day following a Puddle extravaganza so TV was the order of the day until it was massively outranked by the appearance of the Pops. She arrived by roller skates and asked if I could clean cars with her. How could I not.....
The new bonfireplace is finished! I mean, it's totally ugly and won't win any prizes from Prince Charles but it looks strong enough. Once it's had a chance to bed in I'll be trying it out. Is it firework night yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.