Sunday 1 January 2017

Bones of Slime

new yeaeve 2016 london eye fireworksWell, it's the same day again because I was up earlier, here we are not watching the fireworks on the London Eye. At 230 this morning I said goodbye to the JBs and got to bed half an hour later. Today (part 2) I got up at 1300 and declared that my bones felt like slime, I probably shouldn't have had that seventh absinthe. Had bacon and poached eggs because Jof recommended it. Lunch was at 5pm and nothing was quick or loud, I felt no need to get dressed but did enjoy pasta. 2 of us have colds so the lounge was a cacophony of coughs, sneezes, farts and groans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.