Sunday 29 January 2017

Toast

wide slots variable browning toaster technologyI was the first up. Even though I lay there and contemplated, and read for half an hour, it was still ages until anyone else turned up.
Jof had to persuade me to eat breakfast, and put on trousers, and eat lunch. Apart from a brief stint doing homework, I played Minecraft and watched my tablet all day. Therefore the most interesting thing to happen all day was when we noticed that Jof had bought an industrial catering toaster, for when your busy idealized family just HAS to all eat 17 rounds of toast all at the same time. It has a defrost setting, giant levers and a hint of menace. I love it, for toasters are life. Yes, I lived in my dressing gown all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.