Monday 1 February 2016

Just Taking it as it Comes

sex does not translate failureI was distracted at breakfast, had to spend ages trying to find a decent TV channel so didn't manage to eat successfully. But the 2 halves of bagel I mistook for 2 complete bagels, the yogurt that I refused to eat and the banana I didn't have all sounded like a nice big healthy breakfast when I told Bud about it later.
Today's special guest was a NASA engineer who has been busy inventing a rail gun, space elevator, knife that vibrates at the speed of light and an unbreakable shroud material for satellite launches.
cub scout considering choicesI have resumed my daily runs. Using Google Earth to plan a slightly longer route, I decide to run once around the park as before, and once around the outside of the park, on the pavement. This is only 1/4 of a kilometre more, but that's 2 1/4 km a day that I wasn't doing before. If only I could stop talking the whole way round I might be able to breathe. I have decided to grow a beard again. I will stop shaving for, say, 3 or 6 months and see how I look.
In Scouts we played Ladder Tag in which you all have to line up on the floor in 2 lines and various pairs hop between the outstretched legs like when soldiers jump through tyres and back round to your original sitting position. It was a score draw overall and we might have to do it again next week. On the way back, Flynn remembered our chicken discussion: by now the heroic chicken has taken refuge in the belly of a tiger to escape the hunter, used a knife to escape, maintaining a grip on its can of soda, reality and a jetpack designed for flightless poultry. In the next episode, the chicken will buy chicken from Tesco in order to create a New Model Army. It doesn't have to make sense to you. We're 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.