Thursday 31 January 2013

Sharing the rainbow

roadside embankment with short section of roadworksIt'd be worth walking through the park this morning just to see if the lakes had covered the whole thing. Yesterday it was full of seagulls. Then the sun came out, I expect there were rainbows but I was in school.
school uniform and mufti with long eared hatAnybody else seen that nice advert for Skittles? A newlywed couple share some Smarties happily, can't understand why it was banned.
Anyway, I had a really good day at school and then Erin said could we go to the park for Park Thursday. Of course, I was booked at LittleMax's house for tea, and Ben and the JBs were checking out Tunnel Park Tennis. Thursday Park has not been without its teething problems.
LittleMax took me home for pizza and chips. We played well and didn't fight and I won the pillow throwing competition 5-4. He has Green Ninja Spinner which is really rare and only Johnny has one.
When Jof got home she made me practise spellings even when she was having supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.