Sunday 6 January 2013

Making the least of it

kirby road park north end copnor portsmouthIt's my last day off, so instead of making the most of it by going somewhere or doing something new I didn't even get up till 1130. One day I shall make a splendid teenager.
kirby road park portsmouth animals and swingsThen we spiced up the weekly shopping trip by visiting Kirby Road park which has some nice animals. The rabbits are fat, lethargic and in some cases, freakishly hairy. The zebra finches and budgerigars and so forth tveetled happily in their cages and the goats did nothing at all, for they are elderly and arthritic. There's even a sign that announces this.
Then I frittered away my final hours of freedom in front of the TV or playing Lego Creationary (not related to Creationist mythology), while Jof cleaned ALL day. Something about making the house look nice in case anyone wants to buy it.
ps. When it was confirmed to me that I shall return to school tomorrow, I actually hoorayed because I shall get to see Erin again and play Ninjago-spinners with Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.