Monday 14 January 2013

FOR P = 1 TO 12. NEXT P

girls toy unicorn with bratz dollThere was the briefest of snow flurries this morning. Snow's fun, particularly now I have so many gloves. But what I fear is the lake that is the park icing over. I suppose I could ski to the first Beavers session of the year.....
Anyway, school was good and Erin broke her toe yesterday but she's better now. I battled with spellings (what's wrong with the fauses of graverty?) and hid inside from the cold behind the new sitting room curtains.
scouting badge winnerI scootered through the park avoiding the vast puddles, they only needed one day of rain to return. Beavers was relatively quiet, they always wait a week or 2 to see how many people have failed to turn up and how many are now old enough to progress to Cubs before allowing a new intake. Anyway, I got 2 badges straight away! One is the Creative activity badge, the other is the Faith Activity badge, they must have caught someone worshipping me at some point.
At the end, after the Dear God prayer (which may be up for a re-write, from what I hear) we do this thing where we all join hands and make a ring and do the G-O-O-D-B-Y-E song and crash into each other in the middle and collapse in a big blue heap of squeakiness. Every week Bluebird (Leader) says we don't have to if we don't want to lose teeth etc and every week we let her finish her health'n'safety speech and crash anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.