Monday 7 January 2013

Day release scheme: on remand

man wearing a horse head funny
At last, back to school and regularity of diet and sleep. The Head Teacher has instigated a new punishment schedule for naughty kids in assembly. Any mischief attracts a red point, 2 points make a red card and each red card is 5 minutes play lost for the whole class, even if it was only one miscreant. The reception years got 17 transgression points or something frightening so they get no play for 3 days. It's about time. ps, does that make the Headteacher Transgression Vamp?
Yesterday while running, he made a date for me with Pops. So, while he scrubbed the front patio with boiling bleach and installed a new doormat "Welcome" (how twee), I went round for my just desserts. She was busy with some other friends. Then there was 'Oh no, I do gymnastics on Wednesday' and I'm doing my hair on some other day, and in the end I just wonder whether these girlies he keeps going on about are worth it.
So I had comfort food (which in my case is ham sandwiches and pork pie) and Phineas + Ferb.
The perennial scourge of spelling has made a comeback. I so nearly got 'Nightdress' right first time but unfortunately put 'Иightdress' which doesn't count, apparently.
After supper I kissed Jof romantically on the nose, and just while she was appreciating the attention, I slowly yet loudly released 3 gallons of fetid marsh gas and collapsed giggling. I don't know where I get this.

1 comment:

  1. Did you have the sausage and bean casserole today as well then? -Ben

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.