Monday 21 January 2013

Monday: Mandrake and Moonshine

not sure if meme funnySchool again, I bet there are plenty of northern monkeys who get to play in the snow because their schools are closed. We were half way through a numeracy lesson when the teachers realised they'd made a scheduling error and we had to get changed for PE.
Well, I had a go at the spellings for this week and made the usual hash of it. I will have to repeat the year at this rate.
lego bondage adult swing group sexStraight away I wanted to continue work on the Cathedral of Deviancy. I scoured the floor (over which my entire Lego collection is scattered) looking for Humanoids to engage in whatever niche practices I had lined up, while he continued with blocks and decorations for the House of Leather. The idea is to use up every brick available but I don't think that could ever happen again, there's so much. You can see the Implements of Religious Correction hanging down in the Basilica of Bondage and the large crowd hard at work with their group activities. The Temple of Thwacking is open for business.
At Beavers there were a couple of Investitures (new Beaver member being sworn in) and by next week everyone will be in full uniform. A couple have gone up to Cubs as well so there's a few Beaver openings in case anyone's keen. We did the Goodbye crush as usual, Bluebird says they're not insured for catastrophic dental damage so we have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.