Monday 28 January 2013

You serve me now

funny clever tattoo of ballpoint pen behind mans ear body art piercingThe weatherguessers at the BBC have predicted a limitless downpour and subsequent flood of biblical proportions for the next week. So we put the laundry out to dry.
In school today everyone asked me where the bruise on my cheekbone came from, bit embarrassing to have to say I kissed a pavement because I wasn't looking where I was going. Then when we were playing Boys Get Girls I slipped over in the playground and howled my way to the Bump Stop for a hip transplant, not that there's a theme developing. The pro gymnasts came and took PE class again, the routine was easy because I've done it all before.
In other news, Grandma and Granddad have had a constant stream of people viewing their house. Of course, nobody has actually offered to buy it yet, but at least there's hope. Maybe they'll sell theirs before we sell ours.
punishment boy sessile like a barnacle
After lunch 2 we bought some more paint, the first pot was running out far too quickly. So I was downstairs, playing Lego while he painted upstairs. He shouted down for me to stop screaming. I did. Then a short while later he shouted down exactly the same order, don't you know you have to make noises when Lego-ing? It was just a series of explosions with screaming of dying victims and Avengers shouting and so forth. Then he made me sit on a teatowel in the middle of the room where I couldn't reach anything to play with and it was boring and uncomfortable and pointless and it took 40 minutes before the paint pot ran out and we both left. It's totally duff being sessile, I don't know how barnacles do it. Medieval torture, I tell you, that's like, 7 years of my life gone. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.