Wednesday 2 January 2013

Another day, another wrinkle

drain unblockers cesspit septic tank emptiers
Being woken up was a surprise. I've been getting used to beauty sleep and very late mornings, but they can't last forever. Then all 3 of us got in the car and I was first out, at the YMCA.
Today I played Lego and Uno and turned down the opportunity of making soup in favour of going to Victoria Park and I played 20 games of dodgeball and I watched someone play their DS which is why I'm writing a storybook about an evil person who is going to shoot torpedoes all over the city and I have to shoot them down with freezing milk firebombs.
I sadly missed the final Park Wednesday because of this, but hey, we all have to work. I shall be happy to transmogrify into a Park Thursday-goer (or is that transmute?) as soon as we're all back to normal, or whatever that is for us lot.
Later I completed my thank you letters and used the hairdryer.
struwwelpeter childrens storybook 1845Today's Lesson from beyond the grave is about the soup I could have made at YMCA today. Our favourite deceased German doctor warns us that failure to eat soup regularly can lead to a fatal inversion and burial.

1 comment:

  1. Is this cos my mum made lime soup? -Ben

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.