Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tuesday: Tickled by Treetops

engrish restaurant funny signBack on track. Today was a great day at school, marred by only 1 personal tragedy and a world-wide disaster.
Badgers (my class, not the persecuted nocturnal mammal) have started the "Great Race" project to build a car and compete in seeing how far you can get it to trundle. I've started on the chassis but haven't got to the airframe yet.
The Phantom Bogblocker is back. You may recall that an unknown assailant bogwashed my favoured red coat when I was in Reception year, the old trick of [filling the sink plugholes with bogroll and turning all the taps on/bunging up the toilets and flushing them all repeatedly] has made a comeback. I suspect Kieron or one of the other Year R kids. I had to use the girl's toilets!
Meanwhile, LittleMax and Erin made a new club. Then she instantly expelled me from it. What's the point? Continued work on the Lego Shrine of Naughtiness, possibly for a little too long and we were late for Gymnastics. Well, we got a lot of red lights, a learner, and the heavy traffic associated with freezing rain and sleet. Last week we were 15 minutes early, can't we ever get it right? In Gym I got to use Hula Hoops, and not just the salty snacks.
quality belgian and continental chocolate suppliers to the rich and famous
Jof's chocolate reward for finishing her dinner included a couple of delicacies from the Chocolate Musketeer (more useful than a chocolate teapot). This is an extremely hoity-toity shop in the middle of Sherborne (Dorset) which appears to have occupied the same building since 1694, at least 2 of the sales staff certainly have. Before Xmas, Grandma told Grandad to go and get chocs for Jof, the default present that will never be wrong. But Sainsbury's had run out of obvious items, so he spent a small fortune on a small but select monogrammed box of 'The Right Stuff'. Orders came to not let me have any of it: I am as yet unaware of its existence as she has guarded it closely and successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.