Tuesday 29 January 2013

3 Day Radish Eventing

kid doesn't understand erectile dysfunction advert funnyGoodness me, what a fun walk to school. The wind was so strong it blew the rain right up my nose and into my earholes.
After school I immediately occupied my normal position (directly in front of the TV with my hand out awaiting the peeled grape equivalent of chocolate and ham/cheese sandwiches) when he said actually, when was the last time you voluntarily got a book off the shelf and started to read it. Now I'm not that stupid to fall for a trick question like that, for I know the answer is never. So that's what he made me do, saying I'm really good at operating the TV remote but can't read. This is a second day of medieval torture, after the tea-towel incident yesterday. I bet none of my friends ever go near a book when the teacher isn't there.
boy and dad tattooIn gymnastics I got my Badge #5! I managed this because of my stronger arms. Some people got sixes and 2 advanced students got fours but at least I'm progressing. Jof says she'll try to sew it on but I'd rather wait for Nanna at half-term. I don't think you move up to the next class until you have badge #2 or 1, then you get to do flips and things that are way out of my league.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.