Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wednesday: Weleasing Wodewick

jeeves butler funny meme dog in hat with pipe and suitAt least it wasn't raining this morning, so I only took my warm coat, not the raincoat. Shame it was raining in the afternoon.
cuddly teddy camel with leg sticking through hole in trousersSo anyway I had a really good day apart from one issue which was a massive tear in my trousers right in the crotch, torn asunder during Zombie Tag. Nobody likes gusty gussets in this weather, apart from LittleMax.
massive giant lego buildingHe took one look at my panties through the gaping rift and decided he too wanted extra ventilation, but I dissuaded him from ripping his own trousers open in solidarity by warning of the terrible dangers in letting girls see your nuts.
I have hired Colin the Camel to show how my trousers embarrassed me all day.
Today was our day off so we went and bought paint to tart up even more of the house. We chose 'Soft Apple' and then moved a wardrobe, a dressing table, lamp, cabinet, shelves, chest of drawers and the laundry basket into other rooms to make way for wallpaper stripping time. Jof got very confused when she got home.
This is one of my favourite jobs and I turned down TV to continue. But I did have a little time to stick a couple of humanoids on my ever-increasing Lego structure, it's amazing how many little walkways and bridges and roof tiles you can install if you are sufficiently obsessed. Anyone else have a parent that plays Lego more than you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.