Thursday 17 January 2013

Ben Jammin' et les Plaisirs Inconnus

cat in suit funny hairball on carpet jokeEveryone keeps going on about possible snow, but I don't believe it.
Someone else is going to view our house! I'm really looking forward to the endless cleaning and re-hoovering that inevitably accompanies such a viewing appointment. Personally I object to having to quarantine my Lego while the ingrates stalk around.
hexbug game at birthday partySchool today was terrible. Depending on how you ask me, either I was told off 12 times by my classmates, or I was told to sit on the wall for the whole playtime by one of the teachers. Mostly I wanted to play Green Ninja attack but someone else wanted to be Green Ninja and there weren't any more colours and they told me off for squinnying so I moaned and bleated instead.
This afternoon we visited Ben for his mini-party. I'm still hoping to get the band back together and keep coming up with suitable names, if only they'll listen this time. We always split acrimoniously over artistic differences and who gets the drumsticks. This time we turned up exactly on time which turned out to be well before everyone else so Ben and I played Lego until Erin arrived and then we played HexBug and hid upstairs. Then we were graced by a Pops and the JBs so most of us disappeared upstairs when Ben nicked his mum's Ipad.
2 small boys kissing passionate snogging at party
We watched Gangnam style and some special films from his Dad's browser cache. JBsMum may be a Government bean counter but boy does she make a good chocolate cake. We did the birthday song with all the wrong words and got chocolatey moustaches. During the fallout, Ben appeared to have had his first full-on 'Encounter', but none of us noticed until the pictures ... came out, hoho. I think maybe his Mum will have to have the special talk with him.
Then we all fought on the sofa and danced to rock music like Gangnam Style and stayed longer than was scheduled because we always do. I trod on Bobert's head by accident and he told me off. This was the final straw in a day of tellings-off so I howled and ran away, even though he was the one that got trodden on. We took Pops home and we made dens under my bed (honest) before we had to relinquish her. I had a massive plate of luxury fish pie, with Pringles, as you do. Hey. I'm trying to gain weight here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.