Tuesday 1 January 2013

On the tip of my tongue

2 girls and rubber cock
I got up late as ordered. In fact, I was ten minutes away from getting up in the afternoon. Jof spoke to someone on the big white telephone which made space for breakfast, I just got down to Lego anyway in my pyjamas. These PJs were an absolute winner - I wore them over my clothes to the party, wore them to bed, and here I am still in them. Confusing flashes keep coming back to me from last night. Just what was I doing under the spare bed with Erin? Why did they drop so many glasses on the floor? What is it about truncheons that makes mummies giggle? Answers on a postcard by last Friday please.....
canoe lake park portsmouth seafrontEventually we realised we were going to have to get moving so we all walked over Ben's bumpy paths (muddy) to get the car back. From there we joined half the population on the sunny seafront which was one big traffic jam. Canoe Lake swingpark was very busy so I became part of the climbing-frame tunnel and little kids clambered around under me.
Once we'd thrown a few rocks and dodged not quite enough waves, we all got a bit cold and wet and headed home for a hot meal, our must-get-fresh-air duty done. I think we shall be eating and drinking leftovers for a bit, and the return to reality will be hard. Happy New Year to all!
In today's instalment of "StruwwelPeter" we learn that spoilt kids that are allowed to run riot in dodgy sailor's uniforms and beat the maidservants will surely suffer gangrenous legs and unpleasant medicine. I think we can all learn from this one.
shock headed peter hoffmann childrens picture book

19th century childrens literature

dog finishes boys dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.