Thursday 14 June 2012

♪ ♫ in a sleeping bag built for two ♫♪…

use a waste paper basket in japanese
girl in tights playing lego builderThe good thing about being 6 is there's so much to look forward to.

2 kids in a sleeping bagToday I got "Best Student" sticker for correctly saying "The dog dug a hole" instead of "The dog digged a hole" which is what everybody else said, and also instead of "Digadogadugadigadogadug" which is what Bud says.
Then Pops appeared and we ate brioche and played Lego, a lengthy roleplay with goodies, baddies, villagers and ships of all nations. It was when we needed toast that we found the sleeping bag still on the floor from Beaver camp.
rowan atkinson suggestive bean memeIt certainly did get toasty from there.
Later we found that my regulation red swimming hat has been 'Tidied Up', the third time this has happened. I shall have to buy another one tomorrow. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.