Wednesday 12 October 2011

Toeing my own line

free pizza with purchase of house signWednesday park, but only just. The drizzle was never too far away and it was a good reason to call it after an hour or so as poor Bob isn't over his fever yet and wasn't having the best of times (or the worst of times). Sticky chocolate cake eaters
Still, we got plenty of Transformer Pterodactyl Attack Chase in, some wood-chip throwing, as well as some extremely sticky chocolate cakes from cake expert Cal.
When time was called we all tried to get ourselves invited to the JoniBobs for pasta again but it didn't work this time. I threatened to stay in the park on my own but I inherit my ability to threaten from Jof, and caved in immediately (not that he was listening anyway, not his strong point).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.