Monday 10 October 2011

Marching to my own drum

assailant suffers injuries in fall marines newspaper cuttingDid some spelling work in the afternoon but had the mick taken. Words of the week are: glue, blue, tissue etc. So what sentence do I get to write out? "Baloo flew to Waterloo in a shoe. What value!" Also did some work for Grandad, but I already know what a sphere is and North/East/South/West, I can feel that new bike getting closer. shelling roasted peanutsAfter supper I tried a new activity which I enjoyed immensely although my fingers got tired. Yes, I shelled peanuts. On the shofa. In front of the Shimpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.