Wednesday 1 June 2011

Driving with my eyes closed


T
O
M
G
U
N
N
E
L

N
I
C
E
S
T
R
U
B
M
O
L
T
E
N
G
U
N

B
U
S
C
R
E
T
I
N
M
O
U
N
T
G
L
E
N

B
R
I
E




S
M
U
N
G
L
E
T
O
N

B
E
N
C
U
R
T
I
S

So you may have noticed that the fictional character "Tom Gunnel" editor of the Molten Gun Magazine in Mount Glen was an anagram of Mungleton. I had prepared one for my best mate Ben Curtis but there were operational difficulties, look you, leading to problems.
STATUE ERROR sticking fingers up childs bottomAll day today was YMCA. I've been looking forward to it and practising the movements, Ben and the JoniBobs will accompany me. While I was out (lovely day) Jof got her eyebrows waxed which made her more frightening and Bud made the Ikea bookcase. This one took half the time to complete (no interference whatsoever from us and, may allah ensure no goat is safe, there was an instructions pamphlet this time). During the YMCA we played capture the flag, I was great but Ben and Bobert got put in the sin-bin 10 times! Also in my group was ginger Kiera from Puddleducks so we were 5 PuddleDuckians together. When I got home I found that the massive bag of funny foreign coins that Jof found in an unknown cupboard at her work contained 19 coins I hadn't had before - my collection now has 500 coins - all different. Then I had a great time selecting books to put on my new bookcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.