Monday 6 June 2011

Wynter of our discontent

I enjoyed my week off so much, can I have another one?
Jof had a day off today so picked me up from school. Bud did the shopping but then Jof told him about the shower - it puffed and spluttered and boiled and wouldn't work properly. This was lucky for us because Bud has now installed loads of these power showers that die at exactly the time their guarantees run out so he was able to nip down to the hardware store, pay loads of money, and have a new shower up and running in no time. I ate all the watermelon but that made me vomit so the carpet now has pink bits.
I got to try out the shower for the first time. What's a guinea pig?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.