Tuesday 3 May 2011

Abnormalité, Hilarité, Profanité

exciting vehicles signpost
I shall be quite glad to get back to academic normality after the typhoon of events of the last week or so. Only thing is - it's another 3 day week with a day spent at the JoniBobs on Thursday. Will it ever end? This weekend our mummies will abandon us for a spa weekend. I'm sure the Puddles Abandoned Parents Support Guys Group (PAPS Double-G) will think of something to do.
wedding cake hovercraft
As usual I brought home another magical construction which I declare to be a Royal Wedding Hovercraft Cake. Didn't know there was such a thing? You do now. Notice the half-dozen glued-on silver rings? They are disc drive spacer rings from Buds' work: he donated a bagful for use in craft projects (and a bag to Bens' school as well).
Visited Yellow Plum park and climbed a twisty green pole that rotates as you climb it. Can Ben climb the helix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.