Saturday 1 January 2011

New day, new year

Up late today, we're not in a hurry. Nanna phoned at noon to say happy new year, she said she didn't want to ring early so chose lunchtime. I mean, if you didn't want to ring early, why did you? I was coming down the stairs for the first time today and Jof was still in bed!
Fire still smouldering, took great joy in destroying the giant box using my garden spade, still in pyjamas at 3pm. Got dressed to have a walk/ do the bottlebank, stopped off at swingpark to climb the pyramid of ropes and meet 2 schoolfriends.
Watched Indiana Jones and the temple of the alien crystal skull, lots of swordfights, guns and man-eating ants so great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my mum has recorded that film! Happy New Year Max, even tho I have no idea what it means.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.