Thursday 20 January 2011

It's all COBOL to me

kids posing with gunsearly opening mcdonalds and fat bottoms chinese restaurant advert

It's very difficult to sleep properly aligned when you've got a huge heavy cast attached to your arm so got a dry/constricted windpipe and woke up wheezing and coughing at 2am. This led to a full-blown panic attack, all the lights going on in the house and another sleepless night.
kids playing wooden train track bridges plastic battery operated drill Erin made me a nice get well card with a drawing of me crying on a hospital bed, and lots of kisses. I guess Pops must have told on me. It goes nicely with the thank you card from Ben - another highly original Ben production - I shall sell them when they're famous.
After school (I was fine for that, of course) we went to the doctor to see if she could do anything about my nocturnal bad trip but it was immediately obvious from the way I danced, sung and hopped around her surgery that there was nothing wrong with me bar the need for a psychiatrist. She checked pulse, weight, temp, spO2, chest, tonsils and so forth but no joy. I then decided the interview was over and left. Bud joined me presently and we went to pick up BigMax.
Bonus video: The Farces of Dorkness
We did the usual 'Getting everything out and arranging it on the floor' because that's par for the course. We also spent some time making mantraps for Bud while he washed up and made many sallies and surprise attacks with swords and rifles. BigMax had to have the rifle as I did not have a trigger finger.
Fun and pizza lasted for nearly 3 hours before home time when the recriminations started. 5 minutes in both houses and the entire journey was spent threatening to call the police on each other: if either of us ever learn to actually make the call, we're all in trouble.

thank you letter
dirmax theq yowfor miy captin rex sot
dear max thank you for my captain rex suit
(apparently Captain Rex is a clonetrooper or stormranger of some sort)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.