Wednesday 12 January 2011

Squeal like a piggie

comedy church west side church of goddying snowmanhopeless church st cyril of alexandriaA wet and windy Wednesday so went round Erin's for some roistering and dinner. She's got a new whiteboard so did lots of drawing while Bud did all the interesting tasks like laundry and making a cheese sauce. Pop's curtains are still closed (where she's quarantined for 50 goes in the front room) so will look in later to see how she is.
Won a game called "Frustration" at Erin's, watched a lot of the film "Up" and hired Erin to help me beat up Bud "lots". Played the part of Loki the mischievous sprite as only I can.
Pops is on the mend, thankfully.
Following second supper I sat on the sofa, legs akimbo, looking like one of those carved figurines of the benign oriental monk with my distended belly overhanging my trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.