Wednesday 26 January 2011

The mirage of Figaro

funny advert, nokia, misspelt billboard
It's only 2 more school days until my plaster comes off but it always seems to be just over the next sand dune.
Well, another few lines completed on the "Jack and the Beanstalk" project, it's taking a while.
On the way home we diverted to a building site near the JoniBob's house where a large digger was chopping up the concrete base of an empty lot that has been unused for ages apart from lorry parking and car washing.
Bud was watching Stargate earlier and I was frightened of the Tok'Ra leader who oscillated between shrill and unsure and basso profundo and dictatorial with flashing eyes. He says that's strange considering I laughed at Terminator 2 and stood right on the edge of an aircraft carrier 100 feet above Portsmouth Harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.