Friday 21 January 2011

Here comes the weekend - early

crap your hands! rocking elmo toyHad to go home early from school because I was sick after lunch. Bud says he's going to try that next Friday so he can have a longer weekend. This got me unlimited use of the TV remote while he had a nap. I notice the shredded T-shirt from my first day back at school with the plaster cast has been laundered. Is Jof intending to keep it as a memento or should I expect future casts, but only on my left arm? I'm going to climb on the Ark Royal on Sunday. It's not every day you get to investigate an aircraft carrier, with luck (and forward planning) I'll meet the JoniBobs and Ben down there. I reckon they've probably taken all the nuclear weapons off by now so my plans for world domination may have to wait until next year.    In other news: I really need a bath: goodness me, that's better. With luck, the Big Bone Doctor will allow me to go home without a cast next Friday but that's the day of 2 birthday parties in playzone-type locations - we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.