Thursday 27 January 2011

D-Day minus one

contradictory country signpost - sign not in use, dorsetManaged 2 words before collapsing in a sulk. I have lost all interest in writing my story, I want to play with my aircraft carrier, digger, planes etc and when Bud finally persuaded me to sit down, I instantly decided that what he was doing was much more interesting and that's the end of it. He went upstairs leaving me in the dark and I followed him to write a letter to Jof. It's difficult writing a private letter to Jof beseeching her to get Bud to play with me again instead of going on about my writing when you have to ask him how to spell all the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.