Tuesday 18 January 2011

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress.....

america's joyous future, depressing church signincorrectly labelled hand grenade extinguishergranny died suddenly, child sitting on a skeleton
Back to school today, I will be the talk of the playground. Of course, I won't be allowed in the playground...
My mate Ben's going to come and visit the patient this afternoon, nice to have something to look forward to.
schoolboys playing lego and wooden train track from tescoSchool was OK but everyone kept bumping into my arm. That's the problem with 30 kids milling around everywhere, nobody looks where they're going. I was allowed to stay inside during playtime with BigMax and we did drawing. After school I walked home with my status symbol prominently displayed which was a bit cold as Jof had slashed open another shirt. Ben came round and then Bud and Bensmum disappeared for ages so we could get on with some serious chocolate eating and TV watching. I showed him my new track and we played lego a bit. After he'd gone I even managed to build a bit of lego by myself but it's difficult with only 1 hand.
Bathtime was a little fraught, Bud wrapped my arm in a binbag, not my usual stylish self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.