Monday 17 January 2011

OMFG WTF ROFLMFAO LOL and stuff

dispose of your ugly children hereI don't feel well, engrishnaked with family kitchen roll

I know my parents miss me at night so last night I called them in to my room every hour or so to assure them I miss them too. The officially mutilated shirt acted as my pyjamas so will be removed today. Who wants to go to school when it's raining anyway?
Pause for thought - over the next 3 weeks I have 5 birthday parties (including my own) in adventure playground-type places. Will I be happy to sit there watching everyone else climbing and sliding or will I just go mad and enter a downward spiral of sherbet and fizzy pop?

ACTIVITIES FOR ONE-ARMED MEN


coin operated gambling machines south parade pier portsmouth
When Bud got home I cheered up for he is mad/doesn't know the difference. Today I have worn a groove in the sofa opposite the TV so Bud said let's go throw rocks in the sea. Jof countered with let's go insert millions of 2p coins in the moving staircase coin pusher machines on the pier. Both of these were splendid ideas so after showing off my war wounds to 3 girlies at Pop's house I climbed into my booster seat on my own and we were off.
Recklessly, Bud put £3 worth of 10ps into the coat pocket that I could reach instead of the safer left one and I proceeded to win lots on the pyramid pinger game and also on the stripey rolling game.
roll the coin gaming machine portsmouthObviously this didn't last too long, but long enough for me to feel victorious. Then we went back outside and down the beach to throw rocks into the sea. This is an activity that I have enjoyed for about 3 1/2 of my 5 years and I wasn't about to let an amputated limb stop me. So I ran up and down the beach with 1 empty sleeve flapping like a manic Nelson (maybe a half-Nelson) throwing rocks and selecting big ugly ones for Bud to throw. Afterwards I climbed back in the car thereby proving I was good enough to go back to school tomorrow.
throwing stones at south parade pier portsmouthFollowing the ignominy of a stand-up sponge wash I fell asleep sitting up in bed at ten past 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.