Thursday 13 January 2011

Right in the inexpressibles

dead pope and george bush
stop hammertime road sign country opticians, oo-ar
gay pirate pictureAfter school we had a marathon (90 minute) drawing and lego session. The castle of gender-indifferent Policepersons is being extended vertically (with extra windows) and I did a massive (A2) pirate ship staffed by the great and good (and Ben). While concentrating on matters piratical, I utter my own catchphrase direct from the Privateer's handbook - "Arr - Beshimbeers" which is a cross between "Shiver me timbers" and "Oo-arr me hearties". You can see Johnny is the crow's nest occupant as he's the eldest so won't be scared: witness the cannons shelling a passing Spanish trawler and a giant prow (honest) for ramming. I am the Captain so I am the only one with curly red hair and thick lips (although Jof has a beard) and legs. The surname of everyone on the ship is Horr, which doesn't work so well for Jof Horr but is quite good for Ben Horr, who was an Irish charioteer, I believe. Perhaps the surname is indeed appropriate for the rather phallically-represented crew, worst off is Bud, second to right.
Castle Effete is now 2 foot six inches high and we have managed to use up every last one of those millions of little transparent coloured squares that represent lights (headlights, brake lights, police lights etc).
Because I refused to go to bed I have forfeited all TV rights tomorrow, we'll see if Bud forgets this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.