Wednesday 5 January 2011

Born a Hoochie Coochie man

digger and train track, playing with my girlfriend
Got me a date with Pops today and Erin tomorrow. I just won't tell 'em.
Erinsmum has the estate agent round to value the house today. I hope they don't move far.
I also hope Erinsdad doesn't read this and find out Erinsmum is thinking of selling up without telling him.
Pops likes [pigs in blankets], which is apparently bacon wrapped around a bit of sausage, but I don't believe it. I mean, it just doesn't sound foody.
Once Pops had been forcibly removed by her Mum, Bud finished building the lego items and found me a giant box for all the loose bits he thinks I'll create shortly.
new lego collection
Incredibly there was even more upstairs so I'll combine all the bits into one giant spacestation....once I've watched Tom and Jerry again.



While waiting for Jof to come upstairs and sing my goodnight song (yes, I know I'm 5), I took the opportunity do do some writing. Using only 3 sheets of A4 and no spaces whatsoever, I recorded the following cryptic message:
POPPYPYObdIOPOOPOPUNHAPYOPPShPOPPYPOTPOHYPObOOboobbopOrrbOPnUdd
OOrrOClH00rJKHOPPCKOlOPOOrOOPOOPYOOrVNVCHCKVnOOPlOODPOOPYJH6POOP
bPOPPYOOOCKOjbYO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.