Saturday 15 January 2011

Practically a teenager

feeding the invisible rabbit in the animal cage, victoria park portsmouth
Is anyone home?
- because I spent 12 hours in bed. I successfully told the time at bedtime and at getting up time - both ten to 9.
Drove into town so Jof could go to the hairdressers and meet Popsmum. We walked over to Victoria park to shove carrot sticks through the bars of an empty animal cage. Eventually a couple of lethargic guinea pigs wandered over and a couple of terminally obese rabbits were spotted in a corner but mostly the response was underwhelming. A long levee of salad round the edge of the cage suggested that these creatures are fed far more than they can eat and now mostly lie there until a lettuce or similar falls into their open mouths. Spent a couple of minutes bombing the nearest guinea pig with carrot morsels but it's difficult to be accurate through the small-mesh fence.


I dreamt I stood atop a plinth
in second century Corinth
My mind's become a labyrinth
I must stop drinking absinth
-
After lunch - a bright idea!!! Haven't been on a train in ages, got all afternoon, why don't we take one of my friends to Horizone to check it out before Ben's birthday party next week? Because nobody answered their phone, that's why. So we ventured forth anyway and walked from Havant train station past the Police station and found it. They were full and wouldn't be letting anyone else in for an hour and a half.
Came home again, miffed.
I am a googlewhack! Well, it's easy when you talk gibberish.....

my first googlewhack, 1 single google search result
On second thoughts, maybe I did mean to search for bush timbers.....
Bonus video is the death of the £4 helium Santa, finally stopped floating so there's only really one thing you can do with it.....

Bathtime tonight was the usual melee of fizzers, bubblebath and ping pong balls: first, fill your jug with balls and throw them at your dad while hiding your willy.....

playing ping pong in the bathroom
Still awake and talking about willies at 2253. Such is life being a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.