Monday 3 January 2011

Tinsellectomy day

aircraft carrier attack, plastic warships(A tinsellectomy is where you take all the Xmas decorations down)
Bud clambered around the dining room taking down the Xmas decs and making piles of baubles and lights and bits of tree and tinsel etc on the floor and I drove my trains around between the piles as a new obstacle course/lunar landscape.
In other news: passed 2,000 devotee visits to my humble webpage last night with a visitor from Sweden google-searching "Mungele" which turns out to be both a refugee camp in the Congo and a surname, and are you sure you didn't want to search for Mungel. Thank you to all who have read about my adventures, it's been emotional.
driving a hovercraft at night in high visibility jackets
Hi-vis jackets - that's what they do. I'm driving
As promised we went to the JoniBobs to play attack of the fifty-foot aircraft carriers. Theirs light up and move around and tweet and shoot planes but mine is fast and maneuverable. Then we just bombed around the house eating choccy biccies, shooting people with golf clubs and playing on the hovercraft, so a pretty normal day. 

1 comment:

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.