Monday 10 January 2011

Midnight landings.....

In one of those surreal coincidences that so plague our beleaguered household, all 3 of us had full bladders in the middle of the night and met outside the toilet door at exactly 0225.
church out of touch with reality havens cornerfunny bushbaby surprised by a branch
I then visited Jof a further twice to make sure she didn't get much sleep.
After showing off my red guitar at show'n'tell (it's horribly out of tune and it mostly just goes clang but so was Presley, and nobody minded) we visited the pharmacy for some hilariously overpriced nit shampoo - I don't think I have them but plenty of my compadres have so it's only sensible.
lego police station
crocodile warningLater after supper #1 of 2, Bud and I built a castle with weather station, lift shaft, gun emplacements with smiley faces to give the enemy a false sense of security and gutters. When you destroy your police helicopters to reuse the bricks you'll find the stickers come too so this was a police castle - labelled at least 4 times by rival police factions, and possibly a fire service as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.