Monday 31 January 2011

January. But not for long

Mr Men with a difference, new inappropriate characters comfort eater chronic fatigue syndromeO joyous day. Blind Uncle Len did me another £2000 on the tax-free children's bonds, that's the 6th year he's invested for me. By the time I want to buy a house, I may be able to afford it! I hope the sprightly 91 year-old lives a long time. I wrote him a thank you letter in which I drew a picture of a £2 coin - currently the largest amount of money I can visualize. If he truly did have the girlfriend I drew for him last month (tall, thin, bright red hair) I doubt he'd make it through to the next tax year.
This afternoon I planned to play "shop" so got all my toys out (this covers several hectares) as merchandise. I got distracted by a small train I found in my blue bucket of random small items and played with that until it was time to put everything away again.
I can't wait to have a shower. Having a bath is all very well but having to wear a Tesco bag sellotaped to your arm which must always hang out over the side is getting a bit old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.