Monday 24 January 2011

I really miss my friends

horse stuck in a tree
Going back to school will be dull in comparison. I can't wait to get this plaster off.
After school I started work on my new epic masterpiece (with illustrations) hauntingly entitled "Jack and the Beanstalk". Bud sat with me and started to write a poem about girlies: let's hope it's a little longer than his offering about absinthe.
Because I'm writing a tome Bud has finished first, I'll publish mine later.






Little pink ponies all covered in glitter           
Bebo and Facebook and Myspace and Twitter  
Long hair with bows and self-wetting dollies   
Trinkets and hairgrips and full shopping trolleys

Combing your hair into shiny long tresses      
Ribbons and sequins and tassels on dresses  
Dressing your puppies up as princesses         
These are a few of GIRLS favourite things


Using a torch to investigate tunnels                               
Farting at bathtime and watching the bubbles             
Cannons and rifles and jumping in puddles                   
Blowing up buildings and climbing the rubble              

Summertime bikerides while wearing no shirt           
Building sandcastles and rolling in dirt                         
Jumping off towers and not getting hurt                     
These are a few of MY favourite things                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.